Spanning multiple medical disciplines, Florida Hospital Flagler Outpatient Rehabilitation is dedicated to meeting the needs of individuals who have been injured or suffer from a disease that has limited their ability to live a full and active life. Our goal is simple: to return our patients to normal function as quickly and safely as possible.
To reach this goal, the medical professionals of the Rehabilitative Services enlist a comprehensive, cutting-edge approach to the prevention, assessment, treatment, and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal (bone and muscle) injuries. At the heart of our rehabilitation services is a diverse team of specialists who are experienced at treating a wide range of rehabilitation issues, creating an individualized plan of care and treatment that promotes healing, health and wellbeing. The goal is to treat the whole person – mind, body and spirit – as well as the injury or disease itself.
Our team of surgeons, nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists and other rehabilitation specialists works with each patient's primary care physician to develop a treatment program specifically for that patient. By combining extensive clinical expertise with a compassionate, caring treatment philosophy, we have created a program known for its quality of care. This team of experts is backed by state-of-the-art equipment and technology as well as cutting edge treatment and rehabilitation techniques.
Florida Hospital Flagler offers:
- Specialty certified therapists offering Occupational, Physical and Speech/Language Pathology
- One-on-one treatment sessions
- A newly expanded rehab gym with the latest equipment
- Orthopedics and Sports Medicine
- Manual Therapy
- Neurological Rehabilitation
- Cardiac Rehab
- Pain Management
- Vestibular Rehabilitation and Balance Retraining
- Hand Therapy
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Swallowing and Dysphagia Therapy
- Accent Reduction
- Pre-Operative Joint Replacement Classes
- Cancer Rehab for both cancer patients and survivors